Recreating the future of the Florida eCommerce platform
Reinventing a decentralized household mass-market marketplace
technology graph fueled by the attention economy
(Rebuilding a website)
Recreating the future of eCommerce
Reinventing marketplace, the technology grid for the
household mass-market fueled by the attention economy
Recreating the future of eCommerce
Reinventing marketplace, the technology grid for the household mass-market fueled by the attention economy
OUR R & D: A new breed of eCommerce platforms-
- FLtaas.com is a privately-owned tech venture that aims to transform the Florida eCommerce household market into the eCommerce Household Unit revenue venues graph. The FLtaas is creating proprietary technology solutions reinventing the eCommerce marketplace technology. A disruptive Commerce household mega grid fueled by the attention economy. The attention economy roots theorists: Hurbert A. Simon one of the founding fathers of AI / 1978 Nobel Price in Economic Science, and Michael Goldhaber theoretical physicist.
- FLtaas.com venture is developing an eCommerce platform to empower the Florida household mass-market into a new socio-economic role. The FLtaas platform entitles the Florida household entity to join free the eCommerce Household Unit (eHU) grid. The next-Gen eHU revenue venues that each consumes, produces and transacts. The platform manifests the Florida state technology grid connecting eHU buyers, sellers, and funding inventory pool traders. Incubating a new breed of eHU traders that transacts digital commerce directly. The FLtaas platform includes two protocols; (i) DeFi funding pools, supplier-borrower, consumer lending, each party is the protocol itself, written as a set of smart contracts; (ii) NFT non-fungible token, digital-asset.
- The platform ecosystem provides a framework for the ‘eHU entity to set-up the household family unit or small business entity fulfillment center, including the neighborhood delivery service on the foot or bike. The neighborhood courier and local concierge service can be purchased or subscribe online. The FLtaas platform technology aims to transform the standardized B2B, B2C, C2B, and C2C market, into direct-to-consumer (D2C) space. Direct-to-consumer business model within digital commerce traded by the designers, digital asset providers, physical goods providers, manufacturers, and service providers become D2C brand. For example, the local service provider, eHU concierge will be able to pick up your laundry and deliver it within the same day. Same-day delivery becomes the norm.
- Creating a new market wherein the eHU (individual consumer or business enterprise) can utilize the platform marketplace technology infrastructure including DeFi in the fulfillment center inventory’s funding. The eHU enterprise becomes a decentralized marketplace, home-based fulfillment center, delivery, courier, concierge, advertiser, marketer, buyer, and seller of its own produced product or provided service. Furthermore, by providing the inventory storage, the eHU fulfillment center is qualified to market and trade any product or service committing delivery within 24h. Become an eHU Marketplace
- The marketplace technology utilizes the AI algorithm’s role (patent prospect) formulating a fundamental change in the search, advertising and marketing, monetization, and revenue models. The eHU marketplace decentralized advertising, and outsource advertising will contribute to the explosion of ‘influencers commerce, and the rise of the new decentralized branding experience. The platform search technology eliminates typical in a keyword to type in a search query and select product category. The revenue model is not a monetizing commission from the marketplace participant transactions. The FLtaas decentralized advertising and crowdsourced advertising platforms build on the attention economy format will bypass advertisers benefiting consumers directly, particular more influential.
- The platform business model variations.
- Airbnb, the lodging company, owns no real estate-
- Alibaba, the retailer, has no inventory-
- Facebook, the social media, creates no content-
- Uber, the taxi company, owns no vehicle-
- FLtaas, the eCommerce company, owns no inventory nor owns warehouse storage, is not the 3rd party integrated into the buyer & seller transaction.
- 2021/22 Strategic partner licensing- The FLtaas will seek the qualified partners to manage and operate an eCommerce Florida state platform. Beside the Florida market, we are pilot-test the New York, Ontario province, Dubai, and SF & Silicon Valley platforms.
- We are looking for co-founders, advisory board, consultants to build and cultivate the new business model of the states, provinces, and the major cities of Africa, Asia, EU, and Middle East markets.
- By 2023, the FLtaas will partner the driverless TaaS vehicle fleet services for delivery and subscription ride service.